Keeping up with The Jones

Monday, October 30, 2006

Here we go

I have been meaning to start a blog for a while. I don't honestly know exactly what direction this will take. In fact, those that know me well will join with me in suspecting that I may slack a bit in the posting department. This is primarily because I hate typing, which is primarily because I am the slowest typest in the known universe (with the notable exception of my father, but I don't think you can even call that typing). I just can't get the thoughts from my head to the screen quick enough, so we'll see how many make the blog.

4 Comments:

At 11/02/2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Steve Carroll said...

dude just do it Blogging is good for the soul

 
At 11/02/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger AaronG said...

Welcome to the show. And the more you type, the faster you get. Kind of like the more you play basketball, the more you might be as good as me.

 
At 11/02/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I can't believe it took me four days to be notified of this. You're going in my pile of pages at startup, though, be sure of that.

 
At 11/04/2006 8:51 PM, Blogger Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Dude, where's Shannon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home