Keeping up with The Jones

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bweinh.com

Recently a regular reader of this blog contacted me and asked me to be one of the writers for a new website. The fact that this reader was good friend and former roommate Steve Maxon in no way decreased my excitement at the offer.

So today we launch Bweinh.com. I’ll be posting individual articles about once a week, in addition to my contributions to various Bible discussions, polls, and debates (both serious and trivial) the site will feature.

Check it out. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Or I can at least state that I’m pretty sure your level of disappointment will be indiscernible from what you experience after a visit to this blog.

My only disappointment so far: we’re using our real names. Admittedly, if we weren’t I probably wouldn’t be making this announcement in this forum. And don’t get me wrong; I love my name. But I’ve always wanted to write under a pseudonym. There’s just something about it that makes one’s exploits seem more intriguing. I even have a name picked out.

Donald Igwebuike.

Is that a great name or what? Some of you may even recognize it (although I doubt it).





There's the real Donald Igwebuike. His was quite possibly my favorite football card when I was younger, almost assuredly because of the name. I certainly never watched him play, and have no idea about him at all. But what a name!

So in the future, if you ever read something witty and persuasive by Donald Igwebuike…um, well, I have no idea who could have written it.

And go visit Bweinh.com.

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 1:17 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Yeah, I thought about pseudonyms, but they never stay useful for long, especially if you write something people actually care about.

 
At 3/02/2007 9:04 AM, Blogger jdjones said...

Who said I had any intention of writing anything people actually care about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home