Keeping up with The Jones

Monday, November 06, 2006

Brotherhood

I was looking through some photos trying to find one for my profile when I stumbled across this:



And since you asked, yes, that is a picture of my brother Matt stalking a rooster through a Bermudan cemetery. Why? Because I asked him to.

I had a bizarre desire to capture him up close in a picture with one of the many randomly free roaming birds. This was not the only rooster he pursued, though we were consistently thwarted. Despite some reluctance (he clearly didn't share my passion), he kept trying to help me outmaneuver my foe. Be it a whimsical fancy or an urgent need, there are few people you can count on like a brother.

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Bermuda...you know what I wish we had captured on film? Us scaring the crap out of a cow

 
At 11/07/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger jdjones said...

LITERALLY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home