Keeping up with The Jones

Sunday, March 11, 2007

An excellent waste of time

I’m tired. And not just because of springing forward. I’m tired because last night Shannon and I got entranced with a video game and lost track of time.

For those of you who don’t know my sister, this is not exactly a common occurrence. By my figuring, the last video game she willingly spent a significant amount of her free time playing was Donkey Kong Country, which came out roughly ten years and three systems ago.

But there is a game that combines two of our great loves, indeed, two of the great entertainment forces known to man:

Lego Star Wars!





Since part two of this particular game just recently came out, it was of course time for me to go purchase the original at a much more affordable price. And it has not disappointed. Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s time for some sibling bonding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home