Keeping up with The Jones

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It finally happened

It had to eventually.

I got dunked on. Hard. We’re talking posterized. And I never even saw it coming.

I was guarding him on the perimeter and he dribbled by to his right. I closed out as he smoothly took his steps and effortlessly elevated, like Clyde the glide, and he just kept going up, and up, and up, and what I once assumed might be a reasonably difficult lay-up turned into a powerful jam, right on me.

And you know what? It wasn’t that bad. I almost wish I could buy that poster.

3 Comments:

At 5/02/2007 11:53 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Okay, now that it's happened once, I'll let loose.

 
At 5/03/2007 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I didn't offend you with that.

 
At 5/08/2007 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Josh! Miss you!

*PANTS*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home