Keeping up with The Jones

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Yes, I can see the resemblance...

Today a boy I hadn't seen at the court in quite some time asked me where Dirk Nowitzki's brother was. He was quite disappointed when I had to inform him that the younger Nowitzki doesn't live here, but in Syracuse and was just visiting before.




Actually, I just found out yesterday that come August he will abandon the home we shared and take a two year clerkship with the Appellate Division in Rochester. I knew eventually he’d get back on his feet.

He better not go too far. If I ever get arrested, he’s my one phone call.

3 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Steve said...

If?? What, does that time in Barbados not count?

 
At 11/16/2006 11:47 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Also, a more recent picture when I had longer hair and my goatee would have been even more interesting. I still don't have those German teeth though.

 
At 11/16/2006 3:59 PM, Blogger jdjones said...

This was the best one I could find. Feel free to send a better one if you're got it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home