Keeping up with The Jones

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bweinh.com

I realize I’ve been neglecting this blog a bit. My posts are shorter and less frequent. I’m still trying to keep up with it, but the fact is I’m now writing a lot more for Bweinh.com. Incidentally, if you haven’t checked it out yet, or if you’re like my uncle and only checked the first day when there wasn’t much up yet, you should go. I’m specifically mentioning this on a Wednesday, because that’s the day we have our Bible Discussion, which is perhaps my favorite part of Bweinh.com. I also write a regular article every Friday. But there’s new content up every day. There’s even a wave file that demonstrates how to pronounce “bweinh.” So there’s really no excuse not to go.

4 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 1:34 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Would it be too much trouble to put a link in that post? It will help us in a few different ways.

 
At 3/21/2007 5:16 PM, Blogger AaronG said...

Yeah...c'mon. Also, I too very much enjoy the Bible Study you guys do...keep up the great work over there...

 
At 3/24/2007 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I am the uncle you refer to, you are working from old data. I check and enjoy both this blog and Bweinh, which did start slow and does have a generation gap with the over 60's. Keep up the good work.

 
At 3/24/2007 3:40 PM, Blogger jdjones said...

In that case, I was talking about a different uncle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home